Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My first blog :)

Whatsup people...

For all the lovely people who are reading this blog, I'm a teacher who is absolutely NOT into blogging. My profession requires upgrading skills, learning from others and sharing ideas. So here I am learning to blog and what better than to start writing about my class and my experience at school. This would be an excellent way to  connect with other people around the world too. Knowing their experiences and to get teaching ideas.

I'm a PYP teacher at a very well known schools in Hyderabad. I teach Grade 1 and feel blessed to be their teacher. They are the most adorable lot of kids I have ever been with.

Hope the information I share through this blog helps you in some way or the other :) .. So Enjoy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment